From 1991 to 2000, Roberto Bigano worked as a photographer for Bburago, the leading manufacturer of diecast model toy cars. In these posts, he will tell you the story of this fascinating work relationship. We will see the original photographs, taken in large format with the study variants, Polaroids, prints, and a lot of exclusive vintage material, some of which can be purchased in our store.
- American Streamlined Trains. Striking Ads of the 1940s
- The Great Adventure of Bugatti Automobili 1990s
- The Making of a Dream Car at Bugatti Automobili
- Abdulla Cigarettes 1921. Mélisande at Montecarlo, by Anne Fish
- WWII according to Fascist Propaganda in Achille Beltrame’s Drawings
- Bread-making as a form of art in Sardinia
- “The Girl Of To-Day” Beauty Contest. The New York Times 1913