From 1991 to 2000, Roberto Bigano worked as a photographer for Bburago, the leading manufacturer of diecast model toy cars. In this posts, he will tell you the story of this fascinating work relationship. We will see the original photographs, taken in large format with the study variants, Polaroids, prints and a lot of exclusive vintage material, some of which can be purchased in our store.
- WWII according to Fascist Propaganda in Achille Beltrame’s Drawings
- Bread-making as a form of art in Sardinia
- “The Girl Of To-Day” Beauty Contest. The New York Times 1913
- Ten Iconic Bburago Photographs by Roberto Bigano
- Bburago MMonza Diorama Garages. 1992
- Ten years with Bburago die cast models
- Evolution of Style through Mannequins. Part 1: 1978-1980